Buffalo Gap Presbyterian Encampment, located among the centuries-old oak trees 15 miles south of Abilene in the hills of Buffalo Gap, provides recreation, Presbytery-sponsored camps and special programs for a large area of West Texas. The Encampment is owned by First Central Presbyterian Church and several other Presbyterian Churches in the area.
Here are the dates for the 2020 season:
- Staff Training: June 9-12
- Mini Camp (completed grades 1-3): June 11-14
- Elementary Camp (completed grades 4-5): June 16-21
- Middle School Camp (completed grades 6-8): June 23-28
- High School Retreat (completed grades 9-12): June 30-July 5
Visit www.buffalogapcamp.org to sign-up for a camp session, pay for your camper to attend, and more.