Position: Nursery Worker
Where: First Central Presbyterian Church, Abilene
Pay: Starting at $10 an hour with room for raises
To Apply: Email your resume to Carlo Sosa-Ortiz, Pastoral Assistant and Coordinator of Children’s Ministry, at email@example.com.
- Nursery Workers are needed to provide childcare to children 0-4 on Sunday mornings from 8:00 a.m. – noon, the second and fourth Fridays of the month from 6:00-9:00 p.m., and other special events.
- Nursery Workers paid to work with children must be age 16 or older. Youth under the age of 16 may volunteer in the nursery under the supervision of an adult caregiver.
- The Nursery Worker must show competence, good judgment, and self-control in working with children.
- The Nursery Worker must relate to the children with courtesy, respect, acceptance, and patience.
- A person convicted of any of the following offenses will not be employed as a Nursery Worker:
- A felony or misdemeanor classified as an offense against the person or family
- A felony or misdemeanor classified as public indecency, or
- A felony violation of any law intended to control the possession or distribution of any substance included as a controlled substance in the Texas Controlled Substance Act.