Latest info on our response to the Coronavirus... Read More Worship Online

How to Give to FCPC


Click Here to Submit Your 2023 Estimate of Giving Card Online


There are several ways to give during the COVID-19 crisis:

Give Online

Our online giving platform is simple, fast, and secure! We understand that the convenience of giving online is important as fewer and fewer people have checks and use cash. Because of this change, FCPC now offers online giving! Before you choose that option, we hope you will consider using your bank’s online bill pay function first. When you give online to FCPC, there is a 2.2% charge plus a .30 fee for every transaction. That means a portion of the money you give will go directly to a credit card processor and not to FCPC. 


Click Here to Give Online


Bank Bill Pay

An alternative to online giving is online bill pay through your bank. This giving option is the best of both worlds! You can give using an online service at no extra cost to yourself, and the church does not have to give a 2% portion of your contribution to a credit card company. Most, if not all, banks offer this service. Click below to see a list of local financial intuitions that offer online bill pay. Click on the name of any bank on the list, and you will be directed to that institution’s “online bill pay” description web page. This list is not exhaustive. If your bank is missing from the list, send and email to Kori,, and she will add it for you.





Traditional offering plate 

The traditional offering plate is passed each Sunday morning when we are worshiping in person. For accounting purposes if you want a tax deduction then you must either write a check or put it an envelope with your name on it. Of course, we receive cash gifts that someone decides to give anonymously. 

Mail in Your Gift

If you are not able to give with your bank’s “bill pay” function or through our online portal (instructions for both of those options can be found below), good old fashioned snail mail is a great option. Place your gift in an envelope and mail it to the following address:


First Central Presbyterian Church

400 Orange Street

Abilene, TX 79601



About giving through our church

It’s important to talk about why we give at FCPC. We give because Jesus Christ has first given to us! 


One of the interesting things in the worship service in the Presbyterian Church is that the offering comes after the sermon very near to the benediction. The placement is purposeful in that we feel our giving is in response to what we have received. First, we are called to worship – then we receive God’s word – then we give as a response. 


There are no giving requirements for being a member of our church. What you give is between you and God. The only person in the church who knows what you give is our financial secretary. We don’t pressure you to give, but we do encourage you to give. 

Your regular giving supports both our budget and mission giving. On the average, our church gives over 30% to missions. The other 70% is used for ministry and maintenance. You will soon find that we are penny pinchers.  Maybe that is because of our Presbyterian Scot Heritage! We do try our very best to stretch our dollars in the very best way possible. 


If you have other questions about financial giving please do not hesitate to speak with Barbara McLean, our Church Administrator in charge of financial matters. Our pastors will also enjoy answering questions that will be strictly between you and them.